THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The longest drive in the world

We finally made it to Utah after the longest drive. We were in the car forever. Colorado was beautiful. We made lots of stops. We had lots of surprise bags and watched movies. I read aloud "The Life of Pi", not all the way but almost. DH and I are enjoying it. We want to know what happens to poor little Pi.

We were so happy when we finally got here. Of course as we were pulling into V's town we got a call "stay in the car and keep driving. We're at Stadium of Fire in Provo."

We drove on and met up with everyone there. It was a nice fireworks display, and the kids loved running around and playing. It was SO SO fun to see D. She looked good, happy. I am looking forward to a fun visit. I am anxious for S to arrive tomorrow so the whole family can be here. We aren't all together very often. And all my siblings and their kids are here and that's even more rare.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Glad you made it! Enjoy your visit.

Lisa M. said...

FUN! Oh so fun! I love Utah! Glad you made it safe and sound, and I'll cross my fingers for Little Pi

Mall Worker said...

I'm glad that you made it safely and had some fun along the way!

Gabriela said...

Glad you made it finally! I hope you have fun!

Nettie said...

I'm glad you made it safely and are having fun already! The sight of the mountains in the backgrounds made me so miss Utah!