THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

all home now

Last night J and I went to the airport to pick up S. She had a great time at EFY. We had to wait a long time because her flight was delayed but it was okay. J and I just people watched and felt happy that none of the littles were with us running around. We had a fun drive home hearing about her week and her weekend with D. She had fun going to the singles ward with her and hanging out with all the college kids.

This morning I went visiting teaching. I am recommitting myself to doing 100%. It's too easy to miss a month and then another. My companion went with me for the first time in years today and we had a good time visiting. Hopefully she'll want to come more now.

We've been in post-vacation dull-drums around here. The kids are wandering around looking for their cousins and we stil have a suitcase not put away. Plus it's SO hot. Thank goodness we have the pool. It draws friends over too so that's always fun.

I rented the first four episodes of "24". I've been hearing how good it is and thought DH and I could watch it after the kids went to bed each night. It's good, but sadly like with a lot of late night screen time, I fall asleep. DH watched three episodes last night and liked them, but then he stayed up too late. Such problems we have!

1 comment:

utmommy said...

We are wandering around looking for you guys too!!