THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 15, 2006

harvest time



We came home to things blooming and growing. Thanks to our good friend Kriste who watered for us when she came to use the pool:)

It's been busy since we've gotten back. When is it not busy? Yesterday I was so tired from all the fun of the last month that I took a nap. Other than those few minutes it's been go go go.

We went to a good bye party for our dear friends last night. It was fun, crazy. Too many people and I was glad it wasn't at our house. But the house and the guests survived and we all had fun.
Today DH is helping them pack their van and tomorrow they'll come over for lunch and a last visit and then the Butterfields are off to Ohio.

E is going to his friend Cedric's b-day party at 1. J has a party tonight at another friend's boathouse. S is driving to Utah from Idaho. I wonder how much fun she had at EFY?

3 comments:

utmommy said...

I can't believe how big that watermelon got. When I left there it was a tiny baby. And you didn't even plant those. My garden however, which I worked so hard to clean and plant is all dead thanks to Ry who didn't water it. What the heck was he doing for 3 weeks all alone?

The Amazing Trips said...

Holy smokes - look at the size of that watermelon!!! Did you really grow it, or did you stage it in your garden to impress all your readers?!

Your daughter in the post below is beautiful. I can see where she gets her good looks! :)

I'm glad your back. It looks like you had a wonderful trip. Enjoy your harvest!

Nettie said...

Yummy! What a beautiful watermelon! Got any extra squash to share?