THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Crazy J

J is my crazy kid, she is very fun loving. She's also my fashion plate. She loves to dress up and accessorize. She's going to love having Aunt V here because she certainly doesn't get that from me and V is very stylish and fun. A couple days ago her job was to straighten out the pantry. She found a banana with a sticker that said "put on your forehead, have fun!' So she did. I hadn't noticed that bananas are now putting cute little things on the stickers.

Emma came over after church today. The girls have been wanting to do a combined FHE and tomorrow is the day. They prepared the lesson today. It was funny watching them. I am sure the lesson will be a treat.

They also invited another family.

G started nursery today.

Not wanting to jinks myself I'll just say that it went well.

Yesterday we went to a baptism for one of D's good friends from High School/middle school. It was a special day, and I was so touched to see her. She's the only member in her family now and her mom wouldn't even come so it'll be hard. But her dad was there, and she plans to go to BYU in Jan so hopefully she find the support she needs to stay strong. And most importantly the church is true and will give her peace and guidance so she'll be blessed.

3 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

I didn't know bananas did that either! I'll now have to look... the kids will love that.

So hard on the friend when parents aren't supportivr, but you're right - blessings will come anyway. Glad she's chosen to be courageous and do what she knows to be right. :)

utmommy said...

I love J!! She is sooooooooo cute. I don't really know how I am with the whole fashion thing though.

Awesome Mom said...

Aww the first day of nursery was harder on me than my son. He saw the toys and forgot all about me. It is nice seeing him smiling and running up to me when I pick him up.