THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 15, 2006

DD # One

The best part of going on our vacation was being with D. She is a student at UVSC and living on her own. She has a cute apartment with roommates that she loves, a good job, and a wonderful boyfriend. She's doing everything I ever hoped for her and I am so proud. We miss her fiercely and at the same time are so happy for her and the joy she is feeling and the good life she is living.

I can't believe it's been almost 19 years! How did that happen?

2 comments:

utmommy said...

You two are soooooooooo cute!! Still love your hair like that. I really hope you do it that way sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute picture. I can only imagine how proud, yet worrisome it can be when they move away. Thankfully I have a few more years.