THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I've been tagged.

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by UtMommy and now I pass the fun along to you!In the spirit of the old chain letter traditions, follow these instructions:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

1) Rose DesRochers
2) So a Blonde Walks Into a Blog
3) Flip Flop Mamma
4) Utmommy
5)Txmommy

Next select five people to tag:

Whoever wants to , I never know what to put on this line.
except Anna, of course, who has to since she's my sister and V got me.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was single and teaching school. Living in CA with my three darling girls. And I was the enrichment leader (one of my least favorite callings)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Last July we took a family trip to Michigan. It was very fun! We went to Lake Michigan and celebrated the family farm turning 100.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1) warm cookies and milk
2) Chocolate (almost any kind!)
3) potato skins
4) anything baked
5) baby carrots

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
I'm not good at knowing lyrics. I do know the words to lots of the hymns in our Hymn book and lots of nursery rhymes.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) pay off all our bills
2) have enough money for all the kids to go to college
3) go on a really cool vacation
4) invest
5) buy his/hers minis

Five bad habits:
1) Eating to much.
2) Not exersizing enough.
3) reality TV
4) not making my bed first thing in the morning
5) driving to seminary in my pajamas (what if I got pulled over, LOL, like anyone sane is on the road then!)

Five things you like doing:
1) Spending time with DH and kids.
2) reading
3) browsing book stores
4) having friends over
5) blogging

Five things you would never wear again:
1) maternity pants
2) short shorts
3) blue eyeshadow
4) stilletto heels (not that I ever did)
5) 501's w/ my favorite "life's a beach" Tee that was my teenage uniform~ mainly because I can't imagine being thin enough for the 501's and the shirt seems less clever now than it did then.

Five favorite toys:
1) our pool
2) star wars guys, they keep E busy for hours and he's so cute playing with them.
3) does a horse count? I'd like one, someday.
4)DVD player
5) CatchPhrase ~the game. Very fun!

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

I'll do it tomorrow evening - love your answers!