THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, July 07, 2006

Lagoon

We spent the day at Lagoon, an amusement park north of Salt Lake City. It was very fun, warm, and sticky. The perfect kind of day to spend outside with your family.

The kids rode lots of ride. Our favorite was Rattlesnake Rapids. We got drenched. See the big, drippy wet, smiles on H and Greg?

I enjoyed the pioneer village and the museums in the park. We also took a buggy ride, pulled by two Clydesdale horses that was so fun. We passed by buffalo and elf and zebra, all with babies. We also met up with the Butterfields and got to go on The Bat with them.

Poor D got stung by a bee. Luckily Uncle Alec carries Lydocane so he could numb her up and she could enjoy the rest of the evening :)

After the park we went to IHOP and ate yummy funnel cakes and breakfast (at 10pm)

Grandma and Papa kept G home, which was so nice. They had a very good day as well. Went for a walk, bought some cherries, played at the park. It worked out great for everyone!

5 comments:

Millie said...

I love Lagoon! So awesome!

I also love funnel cakes and have been antsy to go to IHOP and try one of their dishes.

You're living my life for me. :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I've seen the commercials for the funnel cake - was it as yummy as it looks?

Mel said...

Rattlesnake Rapids is my favorite too!

Nicole said...

I live in Texas but have totally been to Lagoon. That is a fun place.

Gabriela said...

I lived in Utah for 6 years and have never been to Lagoon. We have it on our schedule for our trip next week! thanks for sharing the pictures, I am going to show my kids tomorrow.