THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 20, 2006

oh what do we do in the summer time?

Here's another pool picture. The kids are such good swimmers. H and J can both do flips, E can touch the bottom of the deep end and G is F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S. we expect great things out of that one, water wise. We've been having a lot of friends use our pool. Yesterday some of J's friends arrived at 7am ready to go running, stayed for cereal, swimming, lunch, swimming, movie watching, more swimming. It is very fun. Our cupboards are bare but our hearts are full!


This is J and her good, good, good friend Emma "working out". Actaully they just got back from running with Millie and were waiting for tahwahs to be done, a Basque food that sort of like a crepe.

H has her friend Bethany spending the night tonight so her family is coming over at 10 to swim and when they are done Bethany will stay. H is excited.

Big girls are going to go see Pirates, again. This time with friends.

We will miss the lazy days of summer. I am grateful for this time to have fun with the kids. And the pool is a great bribe for getting chores done!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I bet it is so nice to have your own pool. My family loves swimming, but it takes a lot to get all packed and get over there, especially for the twins. Enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts, summer will be gone soon enough.

Amadeo said...

I wish I was swimming!

utmommy said...

We miss your pool!

Mall Worker said...

Your pool looks very inviting! I had a pool growing up, it was great! I want my little guy to have one too one day! I'm glad everyone is having a great time in it!

Dawnyel said...

What a fun time! Lazy summer days DO pass way to quickly!

Blackeyedsue said...

Um, yes...SO jealous of the pool right now.