THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 26, 2007

obsession

Old dream.....
New dream!!

It's all about the horse now. H wanted to please, please, please take more lessons. She was so sad that camp was over and bid a tearful good bye to Cinnamon.
She said she would gladly switch from dance to horse lessons please, please, please.
So we switched. She'll go twice a month for the same price as once a week of dance, which is okay. And she is very excited.
Now we talk horses, read horses and dream horses.


6 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

We knew this would happen:> that is soooo fun I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER it is actually still a wish of mine.

Tori :) said...

How fun!! My little sister is very passionate about horses also.

Lisa M. said...

Very very very neat-

What a Mom you are. *smile*

I have a good life said...

K loves horses so much. She always has, but she has never even been on one...maybe a pony at a fair somewhere...but that is it. Maybe I'll have to check into the horses. :)

nikko said...

Please, please, please? :o)

How wonderful. You are so good at providing your kids so many different opportunities to try things out!

Anne/kq said...

Wow! That will make for a very well-rounded, healthy body-- grace of a dancer, sturdiness of a rider!