THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

what I did today.

6:30 woke up, saw that it was only 6:30 smiled and lay back down.
6:35 Lucy walked in wanting to read a "boup"
7:30ish H was up and getting ready. I was making her lunch and getting stuff together for camp.
by 8:30 we were all up, fed, stuff gathered, dressed, prayers said and out the door.
9:00 dropped H at camp
9:30 got to Mom's house: checked her messages, swept the floor, cleaned the bathroom, did some tidying.
10:30 got home and cleaned up breakfast mess and living room.
11:15 Ms Maricarol came over to do speech with Lucy.
12:15 made a quick lunch
12:45 headed to Kellar for violin stuff
2:30 done with errands and on our way to the church for J to leave on the YW trip to the museum.
3:30 home again.
checked blog, read some books, picked up a little
4:10 left to go get H at camp
4:30 got H, sat in car to watch the horses run into the corral from the back field
5:00 got home and headed to the pool for quick swim
6:00 fixed dinner and ate and cleaned up for the evening.
7:00 Julia came over to hang out while her boys were at scout stuff
made banana bread together, talked and laughed
8:00 put kids to bed
8:05 put kids to bed again
8:07 see above
8:20 let kids up to have banana bread with us.
8:30 put kids back to bed.
9:00ish DH called that he was on the way home
9:20 DH home
Julia and I had banana bread with him (just to be polite)
9:45 Julia left
H finally went to bed
10:00 blogging
as soon as I'm done it's off for scriptures and teeth brushing and bed.

7 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

to answer your comment WAY!
and sounds like a fun normal day ,No?

Lana said...

yep, normal day. I just wanted to remember when I am old and spending my days wondering what it was I did when I was "young" :)

nikko said...

I'm noticing your 12:45 to 2:30 chunk of time to run errands. I'm always amazed at how long it takes to run errands. Tuesday we spent almost three hours doing two things -- getting the car washed and doing the grocery shopping. And we wonder where our day goes!

I have gotten to talk to your friend Julia a couple of times in the last several days and I think she is so nice!

Rachel said...

Thats one busy day... i went to the museum with the girls, and J was SOOO cute! Did she tell you about riding the horse for the "movie"?? She is such a good kid, and so pretty too.

Tori :) said...

Whew. I'm gonna go take a nap.

Lei said...

Ah, dontcha love doing bedtime 4 times? Lol.

utmommy said...

I'd have had banana bread again too. Just to be nice.