THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, August 06, 2007

of books and vampires

Waiting anxiously for this to be out in stores. One more day and we find out if the very delicious Edward finally bites Bella. (don't laugh unless you've read it!)
in the meantime I just finished this. I liked it. I wasn't sure if I would. I wanted to but you know, it was iffy. I was pleasantly surprised. It was a fun quick breezy and somewhat predictable read but it kept me interested and invested in the characters and I wanted Octavia to keep her fortune and snag Lord Rutherford so I kept turning the pages and hoping for the best. I like the language of that genre it's so proper and at the same time whimsical. Very fun. It's a great beach book :)

6 comments:

nikko said...

I didn't know the third book was coming out already. It'll be fun to see what happens!

Tori :) said...

I preordered mine from Overstock.com!! I'm so excited. I'm a Jacob fan though. I love him.

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to read it!!! :D

Joyismygoal said...

Iwant to read this book the 2nd Mrs Darcy I checked online to see if the movie was here and it is only in Plano and Dallas

utmommy said...

If he doesn't bite Bella, he can bite me:)

Gabriela said...

Thanks for the recommendations-I haven't even ever heard of eclispe-I'll have to get the series.

(reading back-I was Remus too!)