THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 09, 2007

sewing and singing and sushi


Today was "big girl day". My friend Good Life kept the three littles and S, J and I went of to play. We went to see Hairspray, which J had been dying to see. It was cute. The music was catchy and John Travolta was Hysterical! Very funny. I knew the story since I had seen the old version but it was still fun.
After the movie S left and J and I went to lunch. We had a fun time talking about the movie and high school and stuff.
The kids had a great time playing with their friends so it was a good day for all.
I am about done with the aprons and am pleased with how they have turned out. Tomorrow will be busy as we clean up, shop and prepare for the party and I have an appointment for my ankle in the afternoon. J is baby-sitting all day for the Grays and is happily saving up money for back to school shopping.
I wonder how D is doing at camp? Hopefully she is having so much fun.

6 comments:

I have a good life said...

We had such a great time that I'd keep them for you again any time. H and K did so well with G. I was very proud of them. LD just thought all the commotion was a blast! It was a great time.

Lei said...

I can't wait to see it! I remember going to see the original for one of my slumber parties growing up...

utmommy said...

Can't wait to see that one!

Joyismygoal said...

How funny we all went to lunch and went to see Hairspray i loved it but John's wiggling backside was a bit oogie to me How is your ankle and how is the party going :)

Teresa said...

We had a "girls day" not long ago to go and see Hairspray. It was my daughter's 4th time to see it, but she didn't care. It was truly a CUTE movie.

Anne/kq said...

How fun! How did this Hairspray compare to the original?