THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 09, 2007

scrappy little apron wearers!

Last night after we tucked the kids in bed DH and I each headed for a project. I guess we were in the mood. Well he was anyway, I am under a deadline :) He headed out to the porch to repaint our old rocker. I saw it this morning and it looks great. (picture to be added later)
I headed to the sewing machine to start on the 10 aprons I need to make for H's party. I am half way done now.
This morning when the girls got up they had to try them on.
I ran to wake up J so I could borrow her camera (my battery charger is still MIA) and took a quick picture. Then I decided to take some pictures of our new stuff then......

5 comments:

Rachel said...

The aprons look great!!! H and G look like little models with the pouty face.

Suzanne said...

I think you are one of the coolest moms I know. (Well as much as you can know someone online! LOL!) How fun to have have all those little aprons for the party! :)

nikko said...

Great aprons! I can't wait to hear about the partay! ;o)

Pirate Princess said...

Such cute aprons! And I love the idea of throwing stuff to the curb and lietting it find a home... perhaps I need to do this too, instead of hauling it to DI. :)

Joyismygoal said...

Cute scrappy little girls