THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tag

My on line friend Texasblu at Becoming a Heaven on Earth tagged me.

1. Here are the rules
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts
3. Players start with 8 random facts/ habits about themselves
4. People who are tagged need to write there own blog and need to post their 8 things and these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to chose 8 people to get tagged and list their names don't forget to leave them a comment telling them to read your blog.

My 8 random things about me.....

1. I love the smell of horses. H has been going to camp this week and she loves it. She didn't even notice a smell, but brother walked up with me yesterday to pick her up and right away plugged his nose. He said he'd have to ride with one hand cuz it was so stinky! He's wrong, it's wonderful and earthy and horsey!!


2. I love string instruments. I keep trying to make a violinist out of one of my kids. J is pretty good but quit lessons before she got great. Now it's H's turn. I am thinking of switching to the cello for E and G, I love it's soulful sound too.


3. I hate the crunch a bug makes when you kill it...ick!

4. I never polish my finger nails but always do my toes. I feel nak*d with pale toes.


5. My favorite TV shows are: Amazing Race, Ace of Cakes, Survivor, and Throwdown with Bobby Flay. I am already counting down until they start their new season and I L.O.V.E. the DVR so I can watch when it's a good time for me.

6. My DH has good hygiene and is very smart, two things I think are very sexy about him.

7. I like to think of baby names. I have some favorites that I never used. Sometimes my sistah's and I, or the big girls and I will play the "if you had quad girls what would you name them" or "if you had 12 kids and had to name them in ABC order what would they be called" and other variations on the theme. All my kids have different first initials, which worked out great for blogging purposes, but some of my favorite girl names that I didn't use started with E so that was a bummer. They were: Eliza (which I would have broken the rule for but DH didn't like it), Emmaline, Eleanor and Darcy (which doesn't start with an E but I love, I also like Quinn for a girl ~ this is a random list after all :) )


8. I don't think I am a very interesting person and often feel like I don't have anything to talk about...I have stuff, it's just mundane stuff.

so, if you got this far then tag you're it.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ditto on #3, #4 & #6! :D

nikko said...

I'm with you on the toenails.

If you think of any great baby names, pass them on this way. :o)

utmommy said...

I think you're soo interesting!!

Joyismygoal said...

you are interesting because you are you and well read and you like people :> I know I'd rather have chipped toes than no polish

Pirate Princess said...

I forgot to comment when I read this the other day - thanks for playing! We like thinking up baby names around here too - we're always talking about them! :)