THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 04, 2007

the stuff we do

Recently my very good friend Joy had the wonderful idea of combining our efforts for visiting teaching this month and having a luncheon for our ladies. Yesterday we all went to her home and had a fun visit and yummy lunch. Now it's only the 4th I am have all my visiting done! woo hoo!

When I got home we invited some of the neighbor boys over to swim. Teri and her three boys from across the street came and we had a great splashy time!

Last night DH and I went on a date to Olive Garden and then home depot to buy stuff to fix various stuff around the house. Our lovely kiddos are tough on stuff and our brave canine is as well. And I guess we are too.

Today is going to be busy. This morning we are going to Zach's baptism. H's will be next month and we've enjoyed going to different friend's baptisms this year.
Then I am going to Megan's bridal shower.
Tonight I'll go to to the airport and pick up J and Emma and Tori, back from their CA beach fun.

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

What a busy day! Hope it is wonderful! :)

nikko said...

You and Joy put on a nice lunch. Thanks for inviting me.

:o) We've had many "dates" to Home Depot, too!

Tori :) said...

What a neat idea for VT. I may have to steal it...

utmommy said...

Can you believe our little girls are getting baptized? Crazy!

Unknown said...

I'm all about VT luncheons. My recent gal and I used to go out for ice cream. It was our thing, plus tasty. :-)