THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

swim fun

It's been raining what feels like all summer. We decided to take a chance on having a sunny morning and invited some friends over to swim and have lunch.

They came at 11 and we grilled hot dogs and everyone else brought the rest of the fixins! We had a very fun time eating and splashing. The boys loved the raft and could fit a lot of their small bodies onto it.

We lucked out and it didn't start to rain until 2:30.

After swimming brother got invited to go play at Jason's and H got to have Amanda stay here so the fun continues :)

6 comments:

nikko said...

It was fun. Thank you for inviting us over. You could have cropped me out of the picture, though. ;o)

It was sticky hot all morning, and now it's raining like crazy! This has been such a weird summer.

wendy said...

How fun!

Mel said...

I'm so jealous!

Gabriela said...

I just love your house in the summer! It always looks like you are having a great time and always welcome others to join in. Wish we lived closer!

utmommy said...

I can't believe how much rain you guys have had. We got rain today too and it was so hot and muggy.

H's invitations are soo cute! Too bad M can't come.

Joyismygoal said...

how fun cute invites