THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

quick news

  • Saturday we went to Megan and Homer's sealing in the morning. It was so nice. They were happy and beaming! After we went to La Madeline for lunch, I had the chicken crepes which were delicious. We went to the bookstore to get some scriptures for H for her baptism. Then we came home to swim with the kids. We were going to make it an all day date, which we've never done before, but J had a venturing crew meeting and she was our baby-sitter and S had plans so while she kept the kids for a while we didn't think it was fair for her to change and since we were already on this side of the metro plex again we cut it short. The pool was refreshing and we had fun. In the evening we went out again to the reception which was at Thistle Hill Mansion and was very nice. The grooms cake was a darth vader. We left early and went to see "StarDust".
  • Most importantly DH bought me a copy of Eclipse! Yea! I finished it Monday and liked it a lot. I won't say more since I don't want to spoil it. I was disappointed to find out there is a fourth book coming out next year, not that I haven't enjoyed them because I have. I just want a conclusion.
  • Sunday we went to church. Lucy is going to nursery happily now. It happened suddenly two weeks ago and I am very happy about it. We have several new families in the ward and a couple of them have boys in my class. Both boys are very nice and it's a welcome addition.
  • Monday H and I went to a TAFA meeting. She is very excited to start. She'll be taking violin, drama and music on Monday mornings. I was surprised to learn that they had over 500 kids enrolled in the program.
  • Today we had friends over to swim this morning and then I spent the afternoon running errands for DH and myself. We went to the scout office, the bank, the library, and Wal-mart. Tonight E starts karate. I will have to borrow J's camera, if she'll let me, and take a picture of him.

4 comments:

nikko said...

How fun that you got to go to the sealing. That must have been so neat to see. Yay for La Madeleine! It is so yummy.

We're thinking of putting M in karate (or tai kwon do) soon, too.

Mel said...

I just finished Twilight and picked up copies of New Moon and Eclipse. I love it!

I can imagine how cute E will be in his karate clothes! Fun!

Tori :) said...

I'm warped by Eclipse. I heart Jacob Black. Why he likes wimpy Bella is beyond me.

Suzanne said...

You are such a good example of dating your hubby! I wish we could make the kind of time to do it, but I guess it helps that you have built-in babysitters! :D

I still need to read Eclipse. I'll get to use my sister's copy after her boyfriend is done reading it. Trying to wait patiently...