THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 16, 2009

DC Temple

Yesterday we went to DC. We went to the temple and walked around it. They have a lovely walking path.

After that we went to the visitors center. Currently they have a display of photos from the Hubble telescope, they were breathtaking.
We also got to see "Joseph Smith, Prophet of the Restoration" which I had not seen and I LOVED. It was so moving and Lucy was quiet the whole time! that was a first for us.

We went to lunch at Baja Fresh and then did some shopping and finally picked Sierra up from the airport. She had a great visit to TX and was less than thrilled to be back, although pleasant and cute.

Last night she and J and I lay on her bed for a long time chatting. It was good to have them both home and everyone together instead of spread around the country. I hope the big girls will quickly make friends and find jobs and start school. It's a bit of a transitional up in ends time for them as they are waiting for things to start.

Today we went to church. Tonight I am making cream of crab soup. Yummm....I hope.



1 comment:

Robin said...

How exciting. Its always good to have everyone home. I hope the transition goes by fast you have great daughters and I love them. And you will soon have a grandbaby. Im excited for you.