THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, August 03, 2009

friends

these two are fast becoming joined at the hips best friends :)
this one loves the pig, first thing in the morning she tucks him in her robe and the day begins. Tommy is everywhere with her, in a backpack, carried in a small basket, sharing the bike trailer, watching TV, reading books, playing in the doll house-these are the daily indignities that a very loved guinea pig has to put up with.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fun, fun, fun. So glad they are becoming such great friends.

Lu is so cute with the guinea pig.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

LOL! I thought for a minute there you were going to say she was trying to nurse the pig! Thank goodness it is just the regular indignities :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

How fun for H and they look alike what a fun pig

Holly said...

what is with your children's knack of finding friends that look like they could be their twins!

Natalie said...

My litle Lu is getting soo big. I miss her 'n the other cute kids too.