THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Last night my dear friend Joy and her fun family came to see us. R&B live in DC so while they were visiting them they all took some time out of their vacation to drive down and see us. It was so fun. I was really excited to see them and the months just slipped away as we visited like old times (said very tongue in cheek since it's only been the summer that we've been gone;) )

We showed them our new home, and our little deer friend came to visit~ very obliging of it. We cooked together and fed the missionaries and played Killer Bunnys. B won.

I was so busy having fun I only took two very bad pictures. When Marcia posts I'll share hers...I am sure they will be a million times better than these.


4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

it was so nice sorry I am kinda dull lately

Britni said...

Pretty sure I like these pictures because you can't really tell who I am :) Those are the best ones.

nikko said...

Very fun!

Yvonne said...

How fun to have visitors from home.