THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 15, 2009

a decade


Baby H, about 4 months old. So sweet and little!


cute little toddler. I love her sweet smile.


2 years old and a spunky gal!


3 year old princess





at 4 H was a mermaid :)







5~ ready for school and to take on the world!






6 is so sweet and precious.








7~ bright and eager and learning so much



8 is great!



9 ~ no longer a baby or a little girl, 9 is a year of growing up.




and now 10, double digits and the start of many new and exciting things!











5 comments:

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO my sweet, wonderful, smart H. I love her so much and hope she has a wonderful day. We are so glad she's part of our family.

Yvonne said...

Happy 10th Birthday, Miss H. She truly is a beautiful girl.

nikko said...

Happy Birthday, H!

The two old crows said...

isn't it wonderful to watch our children grow up. Happy birthday.

The Texas Bakers said...

Happy Birthday, H!! If you were still here, and the ward was still together, and I was still Activity Days leader, now you would be graduating from my group. Sigh. That's a lot of ifs.