THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Dani!!!!!

Today Dani is 22! She is the awesomest daughter and I am so proud of her. Can't wait to go to Utah tomorrow and spend a few days with her & Greg and meet little Tatum!

In past years I have written her birth story, and about how great she is so this year I just picked a couple fun pictures from when she was small. The top one is Christmas 1993. Dani was always a sweet and caring big sister.
The bottom one is at Magic Mountain in 2000. Dani loves to have fun! Andrea and Dani were bestest friends from the day Dani was born:)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday, Dani.

Have a great time in Utah--enjoy meeting your little Tatum.

I have a good life said...

Happy Birthday, Dani!

Have so much fun on your trip. Take tons of pictures. I can't wait to see more of Tatum. She is so gorgeous just like her mama and grandma! :)