THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

feeling kind of guilty

Life continues. Yet there is such a feeling of sadness around. I can't imagine what it's like for the family. I feel guilty as I go about my daily business and we are happy, for the most part. That's part of the joy of the gospel, you feel happy. Obedience brings happiness it's as simple as that.

We had a good weekend with Dani. Saturday was Caroline's wedding. It was so nice. It was decorated so beautifully and she looked so happy. We had a lot of fun there. They had Irish step dancers perform that were wonderful. It's been such a treat for me to watch these young women, whom I've served with for so many years, grow up and have families, get married, go to college, grow in testimony and character and beauty. I am so grateful them and that chance I've had to know them and be their leader. This day, Caroline's wedding day, was one of great happiness.

Sunday was Mother's day. It was very nice. The girls gave me thoughtful gifts and I received many wishes for a happy day. Our good friends came over for a BBQ, we had an impromptu talent show with everyone required to participate. We had magic tricks, songs, violin solos, piano solos, poems recited, the splits done (twice), juggling, and a light saber fight. It was so fun.

Monday D and I took the little kids to the zoo. It was so fun. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed watching the kids run around.


A picture of my big girls all together! They are growing up so fast!


Monday night we went and took family pictures. They turned out so cute! I was so happy. I need to figure out if I can post one here or if that's not allowed.

D went home this morning.

Now we have many funeral related things to do for the next couple of days.

No comments: