THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I love the Dollar Tree

We love to go to the dollar tree. They have so many treasures and the kids think it's so cool to go in and pick anything they want. Of course the toys often break in two days, but the happy memory lives on (Hopefully).

Today E picked this. He loves weapons and airplanes and such. Maybe he'll grow up and be a fighter pilot.


This isn't from the dollar tree but when I was takinga picture of my new gnome (below) I looked up and saw them blooming so beautifully on the porch and couldn't resist. I love our plumeria plant! It's so tropical.


I still want a bigger one but for a buck isn' he cute?

4 comments:

Amadeo said...

I love your plumeria plant. I want one so bad. We went to the nursery to look at them too!

utmommy said...

I lover your plumeria, and I love your little gnome. Maybe one day I'll get one too.

Rachelle said...

Your plant is gorgeous! I want one now. Dollar Tree rocks. I love going there.

Lei said...

Plumerias are my favorite! Oh, how I miss them... you're one of the lucky few that can get them to grow well down here. :) Do yours have a scent? I've heard most in TX do not...