THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 18, 2006

funeral was today

Meridith's funeral was today. I didn't get to go. Around 2am E woke up with a 102 fever. He was sick. I actually tried to find someone to watch him but I didn't want to leave him with someone he didn't know well since he was sick and everyone we know well were going. Gma tried to watch him but I ended up being called home as soon as I had a seat. The place was packed. J was the only one who went. I really wanted to go, and I really wanted to help. I guess E only has one mom though and the funeral went well without me.

On the plus side I got a lot of laundry done since I was bummed about being home and keeping busy. And the hippies won! That almost makes up for Terry losing.

It's hot already and the kids are loving the pool. One more week of school and we are in full time vacation mode!

Now it's time to solve the 5 o'clock mystery. What's for dinner?

2 comments:

Pirate Princess said...

Your mystery comment made me chuckle. :D Seems I have that mystery at my house WAY too ofen lately. I hope "E" gets well soon - your gentle touch was well appreciated I'm sure. (Mom's touch is always gentle when sick!)

We were cheering the hippies as well. They were so good natured - you just couldn't help but like them!

utmommy said...

Yeah for the hippies!