THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

Paint, part 2



dad and DH finished painting this weekend. The new purple is nice. We like it. DH also put in his medicine cabinet. He likes it . I like it. It's good. After they painted the bedroom, which I also like but now the curtains and bedspread don't match...it's always something :)

The weekend was rainy. Girls night was fun. We went to a resturant that was maybe a little more expensive than I really wanted to go to but we laughed and ate and had a good time. Somehow we ended up going around the table and telling how we were proposed to and that was fun.

The soccer party also was a success. The kids got trophies and we ate pizza. The team got together and got the two coaches gift cards to Home Depot and Shady Oaks BBQ. It was thoughtful of them.

J is still mad. Hopefully she'll cheer up soon. This morning she forgot her history project at home and when I ran it up to her she was grateful and ran up all smiley and happy.

well, sadly I have cleaning up to do instead of blogging.

No comments: