THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

One more day...

and Dani comes home for the weekend! I can't wait. We miss her. All of us. I had hoped she would come home for the summer. I want to talk to her every day and see her laugh at stuff and know where she is and what she's doing. I also am so glad she's at school and loving living on her own. I want her to see and do and experience all the wonders life has to offer. Is that called schizophrenia? Or just being a mom?

S's school was missing part of her shot record, or so we got notice of last week. Today we went and got a copy and much to her relief she didn't need to get the missing shot, it was there. We also spent the morning at the orthodontist getting a new retainer. And we get to go back this afternoon to pick up the retainer.

J is at Medieval Times right now at what I am hoping will be such a fun field trip. Can't wait to hear about it when she gets home.

Yesterday we had a house full of boys. We babysat Carson and Mason while their mom went on a field trip. Then we had Peter and Kyle for short time too while their mom went to the school for teacher appreciation week. Not much else got done but the boys had fun.

Had a yummy dinner last night. Oriental chicken and fruited rice pilaf.

Rice recipe
1pkg rice pilaf
2T butter
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup italian dressing
toasted coconut.

Cook rice according to pkg directions. Stir in butter until melted. Add pineapple, raisins, and salad dressing. Top with toasted coconut.
Yummy.
I have to double it for my family.

survey of my faithful readers :)
We are taking family pictures on monday.
E, DH, and S are wearing chocolate
J,G,H and D are wearing pink
Should I wear pink or brown? I have both.

4 comments:

Amadeo said...

I think pink.

utmommy said...

I think brown. I guess you'll have to decide.

Lei said...

Brown... we're taking pics on Monday and I am trying to play the same coordinatin' game you are, lol!

Lei said...

Back! We're going for colors that will look good in black and white and color... which is NO EASY TASK! Lol. So, it looks like turquoise on top for me, lime green polos for the boys and white for my daughter (with subtle turquoise/lime stripes on bottom to tie in all our colors) My husband will wear a white shirt, too. Khaki on bottom for all. Hope yours turn out well!