THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 04, 2006

random good things

Thought I'd spend a minute being grateful.

The new purple is up and I love it. Batteries are charing so picture will be coming later. Dad came over yesterday and helped (read: painted almost all of it himself) and it looks SO much better! Yeah.

Tomorrow we're doing the bedroom! I love paint!

Yesterday I saw a roadrunner running across our yard. He was so cute. I like birds and we spot fun ones around here frequently. I wouldn't mind being a bird watcher and going on bird watching trips. I bet Africa would be a great place to spot birds (hint.)

Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo and the kids have school off and R has work off. What a great day. Frankly I would happily celebrate the invention of the tube sock day if it got us all a day off!

D and Greg are coming to visit next weekend. I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!

The hippies didn't get eliminated!, now I have my fingers crossed for Terry tonight.

DH's truck needs repairs, costly repairs. How does that get on this list? Well it's tax return season so we have the money coming. I would have much rather spend it on a leather couch, a trip to Lagoon, a sprinkler system for the front yard, pretty much anything really; but I am still grateful that we can fix the car. We are on an aggressive debt elimination program scheduleing a debt free state for us in one year. It won't be pretty. But I am excited and so glad that DH and I are on the same page with this it will be so much much better and a real weight off our minds and in line with following the prophets counsel. This truck needs to last one more year. Then it can retire to sometimes used to haul stuff vehical status.

Count down's one to summer vacation. We're in the teens!!!

Everyone is healthy.

The sun is shining.

We get to see Grandma and Papa often and Nana and Abba are coming to visit in a couple of weeks.

Life is good.

Last thought: different topic but still pretty random, I think I want a gnome for the garden.

2 comments:

utmommy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun things, except the car. Count down is on for us to be in TX too. Only 41 days!! We are so excited.

Pirate Princess said...

Saw your "Texas" name over at Sister Scooby's and had to come check you out. I'm a native texan myself. :)

Love your list. Do you do "Thankful Thursdays"?