THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

not enough hours in the day

8:00am Dropping the kids off at school. We stop at three schools. This is J with her science invention going to middle school.


6:00am S goes to seminary. It's a great thing. That said we are also counting down the days until the end of the school year and a chance to sleep in for a couple of months!



5am~ish. All is quiet on the homefront. And our day begins.


7:00am dropping off muffins for teacher apprication breakfast.

I started this post yesterday. I thought it would be fun to take a shot every hour and sort of catalog the day. The blogger picture uploading site was down most of the day, which put a kink in my plan. And I can't seem to load things in the order I want but even though it's not a perfect product I wanted to finish anyway. I am keeping my blog as a journal for my self, and my sisters (my only faithful readers to be sure :)) already know I mess things up!

No comments: