THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

world's yummiest dessert

In February we went to Utah for the weekend and my cousin Tiffany made this yummy dessert. I got the recipe recently and it's quickly becomeing a family favorite, and it's easy to make too!
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1/2 cup butter
4 eggs
1pkg white chocolate pudding
1 pkg cream cheese
1 tub cool whip
hot fudge sauce
strawberries

boil water and butter together until butter is melted. Add in flour and then eggs, one at a time. Spread in greased 11x14 pan (I just use my largest cake pan). Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Make pudding according to pkg directions. Stir in softend cool whip. Pour on top of crust. Put in the fridge for 2 hours. Spread cool whip on top. Drizzle with hot fudge and slices strawberries.

Dad said this is "better than tapioca!"

2 comments:

Amadeo said...

Better than tapioca?? This must be some yummy dessert!

utmommy said...

We love it!!!