THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 28, 2006

in his father's shoes


E is almost 4. He is counting down the days until his birthday. Right now we're trying to decide between a Star Wars party and a cowboy party. He loves his dad more than anyone. This weekend Dh moved our septic line to sprinkle in the side yard instead of the back. E "helped". He loves to play x-box with him, work with him, swim with him, go on errands, hit a baseball or any ball, and every night wants his dad to tuck him in and tell him a story. I'll be a long time before E fills his dads boots, but I am daily grateful that he has a good example to follow as he grows up to be a man.

6 comments:

utmommy said...

How cute is that boy!! He's going to grow up and be wonderful.

Blackeyedsue said...

He is darling! I love the photo of him in the boots!!! Classic little boy. There is nothing more endearing than a little boy that idolizes his daddy.

BTW--What color are your walls...loving the color!

Karla said...

So sweet! One of my kids follows his dad around "helping" too. I love to watch my husband as he patiently lets him "help."

Gabriela said...

He is SO cute. His sweet little face, and those big boots! He's a keeper for sure!

Diana Mancuso said...

That's an adorable photo. It sounds like E really looks up to his dad.

Lei said...

I lvoe the shots of them weearign Daddy's or Mommy's shoes! It's so cute watching them clop around!