THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

conversation through a bathroom door

so, I went to the bathroom.
Lu followed, she misses me if I am out of her sight.
I closed the door.
She sat down outside and said, "I know how about you name the people in our family and I will count them."
"Okay"
"Daddy"
"One"
"Mommy"
"not the pets!"
was she thinking I said Millie?
"Mommy"
""Tommy??"
"Mommy"
"Who??"
"Mom"
"Two"

and so it went.

3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

cute! I didn't used to get to go to the bathroom by myself either. :)

Shelly said...

Charlie follows me to the bathroom, up the stairs, into each room. I love that you make up a little game. I'll have to try that instead of getting annoyed.

Debby said...

Being a mom means you never go to the bathroom alone. I remember those days. Now it is repeating with grandkids :-)