THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 07, 2010

flash back

This picture was taken when I was a Beehive. How funny. I found it and my old personal progress book in the move. It was fun to look back and see the goals I worked on and how much the program has changed. When I was in YW we had different areas to work in like "cultural and the arts", "nature and the outdoors", "homemaking" and others. Now the girls work on projects in their different values "Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Good Works, Integrity and Virtue". A much different focus. The new program really teaches them to develop Christ like characteristics. I love it. Our young women are awesome and faithful and they have such strength. I feel extremely blessed to work with them.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I love this picture. You girls were so cute. You worked so hard to earn your medallion. What a fun memory.

matt and michelle ray said...

Love it! We all like the pilgrim dresses and I owned my fair share! We feel blessed to have you work with the YW too!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

middle front in pink?

Lana said...

yep, the one with the really love hair and the braces;)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

That was the program when I earned my medallion too- I looked at it not too long ago. I was fairly newly married and my mom was the Stake YW President when they introduced the Values. I remember very well when it was introduced and how inspired I felt it was. Can you imagine if every yw in the church really worked and completed every thing? Powerful youth indeed.

Yvonne said...

So fun that you have this picture.

I have always loved serving in Young Women. The youth amaze me and it is such a blessing to serve in that organization.