THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

serendipity???...

or another thing to enjoy about life on the tundra?

Joe, the toothless tank topper for our propane company, came knocking at the door this morning.

He couldn't find the tank.

So I put on a hat and followed him out to show him where it was.

It was buried by snow. Of course.

Did he have a shovel?

NO.

I went to get one, then slide down the ice sheet we call our backyard, on my posterior (ouch) to join him.

He watched me dig.

Decided I took too long and gave me his phone number so I could call him if I find it.

this is him "_ _ _- _ _ _- _ _ _ _, my name is Joe. That's J.O.E." Thanks Joe

I went back out and dug dug dug, whistling the 7 dwarfs song, not really, but I would have if I'd thought of it then.

Found the tank.

Called him back.

He filled it.

$633.37

should I be grateful it's under a thousand or aghast that it's that high??

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oooiiyy yikes sorry You wrote that so well ..i was there w/ you ..Lol only i helped you dig:) i would have, I promise

Yvonne said...

WOW. I think for that price he should have dug for it himself.

The Texas Bakers said...

Man, we have to fill our propane tank, too. Totally dreading that bill!

ACK said...

Joe should of dug it out.