THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 25, 2010

scavenger hunt


We had the most fun activity last night. We took the youth on a scavenger hunt, they all had a list of photos they needed to get like:
buying a bag of fries
stacking fruit into a pyramid
finding something turquoise
posing by a mannequin
helping someone with their bags
having a boy try on some heels
and others.
They sent them by phone to Bro Henderson who made up a slide show while we were out.
Everyone had so much fun and the show after was hilarious!

6 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

So cool ilove the new twist on an all time favorite

Debby said...

Sounds like a fun time.

Britni said...

I love the slideshow idea...how fun!

allison nadauld said...

I've done a few of those in my days, but none quite as fun as that list. Love it. What a great idea to have a slide show of it all. You never know what to do with the pictures after-- must have been very entertaining.

I have a good life said...

Very cool. How fun is that!?! Sounds like a very fun and great activity! Thanks for sharing.

The Texas Bakers said...

I remember doing that in high school and using a Polaroid camera. My, how times, and technology, have changed.