THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

oh! the cuteness, it kills me!!!

seriously,how cute is this?!

I can't wait for them to come visit...in July...but still it's coming.

Randomness:
I love color! Can't wait to spread it all around the house. I have lots of painting plans :)

Bean soup for dinner last night. Most everyone liked it.

kids are growing, we need spring to come because they look like scarecrows and I won't buy new pants :)

one might wonder why I have pics of Tate on the blog so much. a) duh! b) I printed year one of my blog into a book, which is so cool, and I want to make the other years but it's kind of spendy, however I will...eventually...so of course I need many of her in it:)

that's all I've got.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Ohh!! there's nothing better than baby bums!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

ahhhwh so cute

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I doubt anyone wonders why you have pictures of that adorable grandbaby :)

Love tubby pics

Holly said...

how spendy are we talking, I've considered it...of course you'd have much more to print than me.....Nobody is gonna wonder..she is sticky sweet!

utmommy said...

Love those buns!!

Yvonne said...

Just so cute. July will be here before you know it.

Finished the book--think I used a whole box of kleenex and was actually sobbing in spots. I just worry that I would have been a horrible murmurer.

Jay said...

What a QT!

I'm so glad I'm not the only mom with scarecrows running around.

And on a totally random note...
If you ever write a book (your mom suggested it once), I would buy it. You have such a fun way of writing. I just sit here reading your blog (putting off laundry, cleaning, cooking...), and chuckling with time flying by. SO...if you write a book--I'll buy a copy and then get you to autograph it. Really.