THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

we HEART Abba



our dear Abba, who is fit and young and awesome, is in the hospital. He has had a heart issue, heart attack? I am not sure. He is having surgery tomorrow and while I am confident that he will be fine I am still praying for the skill of the surgeon, a good recovery and the best of all possible outcomes.
We love you Abba!!
update: it was a heart attack, hopefully the balloon followed by the stint will fix it up. That is what we are crossing our fingers for. Beloved hopped in the car and is driving over to be with his dad. It's nice to live a short 9 hours away.

6 comments:

matt and michelle ray said...

I noticed you and Rob conferencing today, it seemed serious. I hope you all are okay. And we'll pray for your Abba! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!

Tori Black said...

Sending our love and prayers.

Shelly said...

Oh Lana, our prayers are with you.

Unknown said...

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

The two old crows said...

I hope everything is okay with your Abba. It isn't a easy time when parents get sick.

Yvonne said...

So sorry to hear he had a heart attack, but so glad he was able to get the help he needed. I'm glad you and your hubby are so close.