THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

H is ready to go off to her model United Nations weekend, she is very excited to solve the world's problems:)

Cole is our neighbor. He came over to play and I thought it was cute that the two boys were dressed almost the same:)

It promises to be a busy weekend. We have a bowling birthday party, the UN weekend, a COSMIC concert, a soccer game, work work work, a date for J tonight, a day with her dad tomorrow and then our "day of rest" and all the normal Sabbath day activities that will come with that.



3 comments:

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

The UN is scarry...
Dad is soooo looking forward to that day tomorrow with J & S.
Too bad I couldn't go to MD. :(

Natalie said...

Beautiful H looks so professional getting ready to go to the UN.
The boys are so cute!
Love little Lue perched on the stool behind them.:)
Hugs.

Yvonne said...

I don't think you ever have a quiet weekend ; ) The UN weekend sounds like it will be quite exciting.