THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 03, 2008

baby "woah biks"

Lucy started her "baby woah biks" otherwise known as Kids in Motion class today. There are about 10 kiddos in the class and the teacher is really fun.

She had a good time.

She also had fun at Kids Zone while I worked out, which I was glad about.

Chicken and Waffles were yummy. Some of the less adventurous ate them separately however.

5 comments:

nikko said...

Woah!

I'm so glad that you guys are having fun at the Y.

So, you're supposed to eat the waffles with the chicken? Is there a sauce or anything?

Mel said...

Hey, that looks like fun! Yeah for a good workout:)

Cheri said...

How fun- I bet she is just loving it! What a great way to use up some excess energy!

utmommy said...

What a cute little girl!

Erika said...

Looks like lots of fun!!