THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 02, 2008

random weekend blips

J went to dance competition yesterday. Her team took first, as did the varsity team. In all they got 20 trophies! Next week they go to state! Whoo Hoo!


Went to the Y. Did fushion, then yoga...who am I? It was fun but after yoga when I had to put my socks back on and they were cold and wet from sweat that was pretty gross, note to self: bring flip flops to put on after.

Brother had a soccer game. They lost.

DH and H had karate.

S got her application in to try and life guard this summer, I hope she gets it, that would be a fun job.


We went on a date downtown to the book store and out for outrageously expensive ice cream, which then dripped on my favorite sweater.

I heart Bobby Flay. The other night we were watching ThrowDown and he had a chicken and waffles challenge. At first it sounded gross...but after a while I thought, "hmmm, I could make that". So guess what's for dinner tonight? A Harlem Special, chicken and waffles...I'll let you know how it it received.

Dani has a new calling. Home Family and Personal Enrichment Leader. My second least favorite calling ever. But she'll be great and some people love it, hopefully she's one of them :)

6 comments:

c. griffith said...

Hi Lana,
Your kids...all of them...are super cute. I especially want to steal the little one and squeeze her. We want a girl so bad, hopefully one day. I am sorry I missed you too when you were in Cali. I saw the back of your head when you were passed out and I felt so bad. It is not fun to be that sick when you are on vacation, or anytime for that matter. Wll, it is great to be in touch with you.

utmommy said...

Sounds like an interesting dinner. Let me know how it goes.

I hope Dani is ready for her calling. Maybe we can share ideas. After having that calling for the last 80 years, my ideas are running thin.

Anne/kq said...

I like Bobby but I Heart Alton Brown more. ;)

I HATE putting on soggy socks. Or even very slightly damp or dingy ones. When I was a kid and went over to my friend's house to swim, I always brought an extra pair of socks and an extra pair of underwear because I could NOT stand changing back into the old sweaty ones afer I got out of my swimsuit!

Britni said...

I'll be interested to see how the chicken and waffles turns out. Richie's not a big breakfast person, but maybe if I threw in some chicken... I worked for a summer as a lifeguard and absolutely loved it!

nikko said...

What a fun weekend. Sorry E lost his soccer game. Chicken and waffles? Sounds like an interesting combo!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Lifeguarding is both fun and boring I only endured one summer sorry about your sweater and the ice cream loss:>

Oh Dani will have fun and do great!!!!