THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

last one




You Are Bert



Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you lovable - even if you don't love them!



You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you



You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil



How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Fun quizzes:)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I was Bert San Diego but i liked the tulips

Cheri said...

I was cookie monster.

Anne/kq said...

Hmmm. It says I'm Cookie Monster, but I think my answers were all over the place.

Oscar was always my favorite.