THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 08, 2008

karate, soccer, dance and volleyball..it's all in a days drive:)

Weekend. Abba was supposed to come visit on his way to a conference in Houston. Then he got sick and they got dumped on in the snow department so he wasn't going to come. Then he felt a little better and the plane was de-iced and he got to come after all! Yeah!

Last night we went to the library and PFChangs on our date. It was very fun.

Today we had H's first volleyball game. If she looks clueless it's because they never had a practice and she hadn't met her coach or teammates before this morning.
Not the coach's fault BTW. The Y is very disorganized in the youth sports program and it drives us nuts. DH switched from Y soccer to EMSA for this very reason. H has been begging to try volleyball though so we decided to give it a try. They girls were creamed but they 'll get to practice this week and the coach seems real nice so hopefully it will be a good season. After the game DH and H went to Wal-mart and bought a volleyball and he worked with her in the yard. We'll try and play a little each day to help out.

Soccer was canceled because of muddy field.

Abba arrived and we went to watch H and DH spar at karate. They are both getting much better. Hopefully they'll get their next belts soon.

Tonight H is going to Emmaline's American Girl Mystery party. J is at state dance competition today, I hope they win.

We finally have our Easter decor out. Tonight I am making Hawaiian Haystacks and Kauai Krunch Kake. Can you tell what's on my brain?

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Such a fun update! How do you keep it all together? Really, you amaze me! :)

Thanks for the idea... I think I'll have those Hawaiian Haystacks tonight too! yum!

Yvonne said...

I love PF Changs!

I'm with chel--how do you do it all??????????