THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, March 07, 2008

Top 10 Best things about having Grandma and Papa live with us

in no particular order.




  1. I am not the only one who cleans the kitchen. Papa cleans the kitchen almost every day. And I LOVE it. Okay, that is clearly the number one, but the rest will be random.

  2. Grandma helps the kids with preparing FHE lessons that are so cute :)

  3. There is always someone around to read a story, run to the store or just visit with.

  4. Grandma has taken it upon herself to be the queen laundry folder...and I am grateful. I still do lots of laundry but she does a lot of the folding.

  5. The kids have gotten to know and love them even more. Before they moved to TX the littles didn't know them well. When they moved here we saw them a lot and they started to build a close relationship. Now that they live here it's ever closer and I know they will remember these fun times always.

  6. When J needs help with Spanish, or S needs help with French we have a live in tutor.

  7. An extra driver (nuff said :))

  8. I can run an errand by myself sometimes :)

  9. It's fun to go for a walk or have a talk anytime we want.

  10. It's only for 3 more months ;) (kidding. Everyone has been getting along well and things are going smoothly. I am excited for them to go on a mission though and to start that adventure)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I bet it's great fun for you to have them there. Love all those reasons. Loved the first and the fourth ; )

Hey, I'll be back later to read the rest of the posts--I have been having trouble with blogger. I'm here at the airport in LA.

Hope all is well with you.

nikko said...

It must be so wonderful to have the extra sets of hands!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

that is so nice they will miss them even more now

Cheri said...

I'm sure some great memories are being made!