THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a list, just for fun

activities the kids have participated in this school year :

Lucy
Tuesday and Thursday morning preschool co op. Very fun.
Monday and Wednesday for the month of March only baby aerobics
Wednesday mornings mommy and me playgroup

Brother
karate (started last summer~ finished around Christmas time, I don't remember exactly when)
soccer fall and spring
kindergarten
and late spring this year he'll do baseball

H
Early Fall she took violin, singing and drama at TAFA and karate and horse back riding lessons
Switched to public school and continued with horses and karate
Stopped riding lessons at Christmas due to yucky weather, muddy ground and a too busy instructor
Now she's got karate and volleyball
Activity Days the whole time
She wants to go to summer camp and start back to riding (we'll see~ but most likely not)

J
piano lessons
drill team
YW
Seminary
School
venturing

S
working
school
seminary
YW
at school she's doing dance/gymnastics and art this year for fun and AP classes also for fun :)
stake youth committee

no wonder I am ready for summer and not activities!!

5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Oh yeah memories

Chellie said...

oh goodness... time for summer all ready!! :)

Yvonne said...

I bet you are ready for summer!!!

love.boxes said...

Wow! That's a lot of stuff to do! Good luck! :)

utmommy said...

I'm almost ready for summer too!