THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

cute kid stuff

Lu keeps asking me to teach her to read. She loves "boups" and often will read stories to her babies. I guess I'll teach her...or try to anyway. I don't know if she's really ready, I guess we'll see.
a line up of little guys is a common sight around here. I often find army
men in a row behind the couch or jedi's on the buffet or in this case dragons~ battle ready, under the kitchen cabinet. I think it's so cute. I'm going to miss that when he's too big.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

The pictures are so great. I love that Lu loves to read to her babies--what a cute picture. (I remember Kyle had a caterpillar in a jar and used to take it out on the deck and read to it ; )

Oh, I bet you will miss finding little guys lined up in a row--it's so hard when they grow up ; (

Britni said...

The bottom picture reminds me of Toy Story. Wonder if they're planning something?

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I know I miss that but occasionally when one of the older boys is home the gaurdian of the clock reappears and i love it

Anne/kq said...

I love that picture! If you think she's ready for a little "screen time", turn her loose on starfall.com-- Emma loves it and Bridey is starting to be allowed on it once in a while, they have great pre-reading material!