THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

boxes



It's always an exciting day around here when the doorbell rings and we find a box waiting for us. Nana is great at sending surprises!

Yesterday we had such a day! There was a box filled with shirts from American Eagle and Abecrombie and Fitch. A co worker's daughter was done with them and gave them to Nana who sent them to us. They were in great shape! a perfect fit! and from the stores J loves best. She scored! and was very happy. She is itching to head to the mall over spring break and to buy some shorts to go with them and she's all set for summer. Yeah!

The little kids also got some new outfits for summer. They tried them on, everything fit (shocker) and they liked everything. Whoo Hoo! Now we just need some warm weather to go with our warm weather clothes and we are in business. ....I did hear a rumour that things will be warming up soon and just in case H and E both wore new clothes to school (under their jackets) :)

2 comments:

Britni said...

Ooh I want someone to send me clothes that fit perfectly!!

Yvonne said...

How fun. I hope that rumor is true--I'm ready for warmer weather here, too.