THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

spring break~ so far

Yesterday we did some spring cleaning. We had an AC guy coming to look at our AC between 10-2. At 4 he arrived, an hour and a half before we were having friends over for FHE and St Patricks day dinner. Conveniently.

The AC repairs cost us $500+ so far, we have another unit that needs to be replaced and I don't even want to think about what that will cost.

Dinner was yummy~ corned beef, colcannon, green stuff, spinach salad and Tori brought a yummy apple carmel cake.

Then we sang, then we got into teams and made dioramas of our favorite scripture stories. Then the kids disappeared and we sat around and visited.

Today it's been pouring rain. We went to the movies and saw Spiderwick. Papa and I took E and H, Grandma kept G. S and J went to a different show. It was different than the movie, of course, but we enjoyed it and it wasn't annoyingly different, just different.

Tonight I have my Sunday School class over for pizza and Wii. Sadly or septic alarm has been blaring and when DH went out to look at it we discovered we had an emergency. The pump wasn't working. I was worried since we spent our life savings on the AC and really didn't want to repair anything else.
After some cold soggy time outside playing in the poop water I think they got it fixed...I hope. Gross. I hate having a septic system. It stinks. Literally.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm still thinking about the "poop water". Yuk!

Don't you just love when repair people can't come when they say they're going to come ; ( So sorry about the air conditioning problem. Yikes $500.

What a great Sunday School teacher you are.

Hope Spring Break gets better.

Chellie said...

oh goodness! I'm sorry! Well... it can only get better, right?

nikko said...

What a super fun St Patty's day you had!

Sorry about your a/c and your septic issues. :o(

I have a good life said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Sorry about the repairs. What a pain! Hope you have fun tomorrow!

Anne/kq said...

Glad you liked the colcannon!

Eeeew on the septic tank.