THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A new game

We had a fun Sunday. After church we went to the Roberts for dinner and had a great afternoon visiting and having fun together. Shalayna has been staying with them for the last few months and is leaving this week back to Utah so we wanted to get together before she left.

The kids played well and we looked at Cierra's wedding pictures and then they introduced us to Settlers of Catan. A very fun game, which I, by the way, won.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a wonderful day.

Cheri said...

My sister loves that game too!

Britni said...

We played the LDS version- Zarahemla last night. It's always a lot of fun but very intense.

Anne/kq said...

Y'know, everyone I know who has played that game RAVES about it.

I find it hideously boring.

Either I'm not playing it right or it's just not my style!