THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 03, 2008

My Life Monday


Your topic for next week is to write a 6 word life memoir. This is inspired by Ernest Hemingway. It is said he was once challenged to write a story in 6 words. His story was "For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

This looked like a fun challenge. I am much better at "say nothing for the next three pages" than say it all in 6 words.

"tired mom, fights sands of time" that's me lately. But for my whole life...? See, you knew I couldn't do it.

"finding peace, serving God, seeking knowledge" or..just kidding. Those are my two.

button is a link if you want to see more or participate :)

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

That's fun. I love both of them. They are so accurate. Life is such a journey and it sure isn't easy!

Rachelle said...

That is a good one! very similar to what i finally came up with.

Blackeyedsue said...

Oh, I like those.

Anonymous said...

oh those are good. much better than mine, which I didn't even come up with until Tuesday LOL

marcia@joyismygoal said...

those would fit me too-- surprise surprise