THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

cotton candy, tractor pulls and other fair fun!

school is closed today. Why? Well, it's time for the country fair! Can you believe it?! I think it's a splendid idea and off we go to meet some friends, look at some pigs and ride the ferris wheel!

Lucy's only experience with a fair is watching "charlotte's web", which she loves. I am not sure what she expects but she is excited. H and E tell me they've never ridden a ferris wheel (what kind of mother do they have?)

So, we're off!

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

have fun a fair is a veritable smorgasbord, Smorgasbord:)

Yvonne said...

Have a great time. Enjoy all the beautiful fall colors.